Is this your first search for a new mouthpiece?
Here is some great information to help you find your next mouthpiece.
Mouthpiece Size Chart
Profile: Outer shape of the mouthpiece. Why does this make a difference?
Number: The lower the number, the bigger the diameter.
Letters: Refer to cup or shank sizes
- No letter is our standard deep cup. B is for a medium deep cup. C is for our medium shallow cup.
- F notates a European or medium shank that will fit European horns
- FL notates a shank that will fit USA and Japanese model flugelhorns
- Open (free blowing, barrel shaped)
- V-Type (V shaped and very projecting
Keep your instrument clean and safe with these items.
Performance Improving Accessories
LISTEN DENIS WICK RADIO
Sample some sounds of Denis Wick Cornet Mouthpieces by checking out these artists on Denis Wick Radio.
INTRODUCING DENIS WICK ARTISTS
Get to know our Denis Wick artist group and the music they are creating by visiting the Denis Wick Artist pages.
WATCH DENIS WICK VIDEO CLINICS
Imrpove a new or old skill and visit our growing library of Denis Wick artist clinics.
LEARN DENIS WICK BLOG, THE BUZZ
Get weekly advice and ideas about anything and everything that deals with being your best version of a brass musician with Denis Wick's weekly blog, The Buzz.
DISCUSS DENIS WICK PODCAST
Join the discussion on Denis Wick's Podcast, This Is You.