Is this your first search for a new mouthpiece?
Here is some great information to help you find your next mouthpiece.
Mouthpiece Chart Key
Profile: Outer shape of the mouthpiece. Why does this make a difference?
Number: The lower the number, the bigger the diameter.
Letters: Refer to cup, shank sizes or profile of mouthpiece.
- U - Ultra
- X- UltraX
- AY- for Yamaha and USA made instruments
- AM- for vintage instruments
- M- medium shank for European instruments
- BM- compares to a trombone classic 6BL with a medium shank (for European horns)
- BY- compares to a trombone Classic 6BL with a large shank (will fit USA and Yamaha horns)