Is this your first search for a new mouthpiece?
Here is some great information to help you find your next mouthpiece.
Mouthpiece Chart Key
Profile: Outer shape of the mouthpiece. Why does this make a difference?
Number: The lower the number, the bigger the diameter.
Letters: Refer to cup, shank sizes or profile of mouthpiece.
- U - Ultra
- X- UltraX
- AY- for Yamaha and USA made instruments
- AM- for vintage instruments
- M- medium shank for European instruments
- BM- compares to a trombone classic 6BL with a medium shank (for European horns)
- BY- compares to a trombone Classic 6BL with a large shank (will fit USA and Yamaha horns)
Keep your instrument clean and safe with these items.
Performance Improving Accessories
LISTEN DENIS WICK RADIO
Sample some sounds of Denis Wick Cornet Mouthpieces by checking out these artists on Denis Wick Radio.
INTRODUCING DENIS WICK ARTISTS
Get to know our Denis Wick artist group and the music they are creating by visiting the Denis Wick Artist pages.
WATCH DENIS WICK VIDEO CLINICS
Imrpove a new or old skill and visit our growing library of Denis Wick artist clinics.
LEARN DENIS WICK BLOG, THE BUZZ
Get weekly advice and ideas about anything and everything that deals with being your best version of a brass musician with Denis Wick's weekly blog, The Buzz.
DISCUSS DENIS WICK PODCAST
Join the discussion on Denis Wick's Podcast, This Is You.