Is this your first search for a new mouthpiece?
Here is some great information to help you find your next mouthpiece.
Mouthpiece Chart Key
Profile: Outer shape of the mouthpiece. Why does this make a difference?
Number: The lower the number, the bigger the diameter
- No Letter- for vintage European instruments requiring a "medium" shank
- L- standard tuba mouthpiece shank
- U- Aaron Tindall Ultra profile
- X- inner rim countoured for better endurance
- S- Shallow Cup
- CC- Helleburg style mouthpiece