Is this your first search for a new mouthpiece?
Here is some great information to help you find your next mouthpiece.
Mouthpiece Chart Key
Profile: Outer shape of the mouthpiece. Why does this make a difference?
Number: The lower the number, the bigger the diameter.
Letters: Refer to cup or shank sizes.
- A is for our standard deep cup.
- B is for a medium deep cup.
- C is for our medium shallow cup.
- L is for large shank mouthpieces
- S is for small shank mouthpieces
- Open/barrel (free blowing, barrel shaped)
- Medium (slightly projecting shaped mouthpiece)
- V-Type (V shaped and very projecting